- Publikācijas datums
- Sākuma datums
- Termiņa datums
- Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs
- Number: 696/PP/2018/FC
This framework service contract will focus on raising awareness about the Galileo Public Regulated Service (PRS). It will also involve the provision of information concerning documents related to the PRS User Segment, as well as support to the European Commission for working groups and the development of PRS User Segment Lab facilities on Commission premises. The contract will run for up to a maximum of 48 months.
The contract will cover four tasks:
1. Coordination and assistance to PRS pilot project activities. This includes technical and logistical support to demonstrations and trials.
2. Awareness and training for EU countries. This includes the organisation and/or participation in workshops or fora related to different PRS user groups. The topics of these events should include the use of PRS receivers and PRS User Segment tools, the Competent PRS Authorities (CPAs) interfaces with the Galileo Security Monitoring Centre (GSMC), as well as all issues related to PRS equipment dual-use and export control. More specifically, this will also include awareness sessions for EU countries and/or CPAs to explain how the PRS User Segment Lab contributes to the Galileo Programme.
3. Assistance in drafting documents related to the PRS User Segment. This task should take into account various documents, in particular those derived from Decision No 1104/2011 on PRS access rules.
4. Specific technical support to the programme and to EU countries. Thisincludes technical assistance to the Commission in support of working groups, in particular the Security Board (GNSS SB) and its sub-groups (e.g. Working Group PRS). This support will include contributions to the drafting of PRS documents in accordance with the Programme Roadmap, as well as the development of tools and databases to facilitate the management of PRS-related information by the Commission. This activity will also include supporting the development of the PRS User Segment Lab facility.
Information about tender documents
Since 1 January 2012, all tendering documents relating to the Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs are published on the Commission-wide eTendering platform.
Access the tender documents.
The documents will always be visible and downloadable, but if you register on eTendering, you will be able to ask questions and you will be informed automatically about any changes to the call for tender (additional documents, answers to questions, etc.).