- Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs
This call for tender is for services related to the provision and maintenance of the 'Your Europe Advice' service.
The Your Europe Advice service offers personalised advice that complements the Your Europe web portal. The latter offers information on EU rights, their national implementation rules and procedures, and where to turn to for help.
In particular, the contractor will
- provide practical advice relating to the exercise of personal rights deriving from EU law
- provide feedback, analysis and reporting, including the analysis of data available in the Your Europe Advice database
- participate in outreach activities
- contribute to the Your Europe web portal including the selection and preparation of cases suitable for publication on the portal
The deadline for submission is 5 February 2020 at 16.00 (CET).
If you are interested in this call you can access the tender documents on the Commission-wide eTendering platform.
The documents will always be visible and downloadable but if you ‘register’ to the call by adding your email address and a password, you will be able to ask questions and be automatically informed about any changes that may be published (such as additional documents or answers to questions).