- social economy | green economy
- Transmissão em direto via Internet disponível
The 5th City Lab will focus on Local Ecosystem mobilisation and Urban Innovation.
Register now to follow the ICC City Lab and attend sessions on several themes.
This year, the following three sessions will be open to the public
- 14 June - Cities’ response to Ukraine Crisis (11.15-12.30 CEST)
- 21 June – Engagement of local ecosystems and collaborative governance (10.00-11.30 CEST)
- 21 June – Artificial Intelligence – Redefining Urban Innovation (12.00-13.30 CEST)
We will dedicate City Lab week 1 to mentor-led thematic network sessions, during which ICC mentor cities will present successful solutions and good practices that they implemented in their cities. The core cities will also have time to get together in the geographical chapter meetings to continue their discussions. During week 2, we will shine a light on the peer reviews sessions and transversal network sessions on open data and public procurement. The closing event is scheduled for 23 June.
The event will take place online. We expect over 400 participants covering ICC cities, lead experts, business representatives, knowledge community stakeholders, selected thematic experts, thematic network coordinators, EU and international mentors and speakers. We welcome active participation and engagement of local stakeholders and actors.