- motor vehicle industry | sustainable mobility | industrial policy | green infrastructure | resilience | rail transport | maritime transport
- Brussels, Belgium
- Centre Albert Borschette (CCAB)Rue Froissart 36, 1040 Brussels, Belgium
Built with EU countries' authorities, industry and stakeholders, the transition pathway will support the twin transition of the mobility ecosystem while ensuring that it remains globally competitive and resilient to crisis. The pathway was designed as a co-creation process to help identify the transition’s main challenges and opportunities as well as possible forward-looking solutions and commitments.
This event aims to pursue this co-creation process launched earlier this year with the public consultation on the staff working document ‘For a resilient, innovative, sustainable and digital mobility ecosystem – Scenarios for a transition pathway’.
The roundtables aim to deepen reflection on the key themes stakeholders marked for further action in the public consultation, including
- the role of regions as catalysers for the transition
- the social dimension of the transition
- tools to accelerate the twin transition
This in-person event takes place in Brussels and is open to the public. Join us to share business cases, exchange best practices and identify further actions to support the twin transition of the mobility ecosystem.
Registration for the roundtable event is open until 22 November, 16:00 CEST.