- motor vehicle industry
DRIVES is part of the Blueprint for sectoral cooperation on skills for the automotive sector, which represents one of the actions under the 'New skills agenda for Europe'.
The results of the project will be shared in five Webinars
- Skills intelligence in automotive sector - 20 October
- Reference and recognition framework - 21 October
- Setting up of apprenticeships in the automotive sector - 29 October
- Apprentices engagement: Best practices particularly from living through the Covid-19 phase - 3 November
- Automotive job roles and training plan implementation - 2 December