- small and medium-sized enterprises | entrepreneurship | industrial policy | circular economy | intellectual property | innovation | business cluster
This event is over.See the results of the conference
Lessons were drawn on how smart specialisation strategies were used and how clusters have supported growth in Europe's regions.
How to boost smart interregional collaboration through clusters and foster value chain linkages that bring benefits to regions and cities across Europe?
'GROW your REGIOn' is an opportunity to:
- share your smart specialisation and cluster experience and practices
- exchange ideas about future actions for smart interregional collaboration
- learn about new ways of supporting innovation and accelerating industrial modernisation and SME growth
The conference audience was invited to actively contribute, collaborate and co-create, following the first edition from 2015 in Brussels.
See the agenda for more details.
- Digital transformation matchmaking event organised by Watify
- Steering committee of lead regions of the thematic smart specialisation platform for industrial modernisation (upon invitation only)
- European cluster excellence projects meeting (upon invitation only)
- INNOSUP-1 coordination meeting (upon invitation only)
Fundació Comunitat Valenciana- Regió Europea
Directorate-General for Regional and Urban Policy
European Committee of the Regions
In collaboration with Watify
Documents and info
If you wish to share ideas with us, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Valencia - (Spain)