- motor vehicle industry
This workshop focuses on the roll-out of DRIVES and ALBATTS and aims to exploit the results of the projects, ensuring that they meet current and future industry demand.
It will also stimulate a debate between the project team and regional representatives on future educational needs in the automotive and battery industries, safeguarding the future of local communities that depend on these industrial activities.
The session includes a discussion on initiatives currently being conducted by regional stakeholders (the Stuttgart region and the municipality of Skellefteå) to identify trends in innovation aiming to support the introduction of
- low-carbon economies
- the energy transition
- intelligent transport systems
- automated and connected vehicles
Registration deadline: 27 September 2020
- Programme, registration and more info
- European Week of Regions and Cities 2020
- DRIVES - Development and research on innovative vocational educational skills
- ALBATTS - Alliance for batteries technology, training and skills