- single market | European standard | public procurement | trade restriction | CE marking
Based in Bucharest or happy to go there?Register to the Bucharest edition and compete to win the €5,000 reward with your team!
The Bucharest teams' challenge is...
To develop and design an assistance service finder - a tool which guides users through a well-structured path to the right assistance service provider.
- Create a user friendly and easy to use technical solution in at least 1 of the assistance service providers’ services that would guide the user automatically to a right service provider
- Keep the number of steps that the user has to go through to reach the most relevant result as limited as possible
- Take stock of the existing EU-level assistance services and assistance service finders. You will find the list of assistance services in annex III of the single digital gateway regulation. For the additional services you can check the forms used by SOLVIT, Your Europe Advice, the Enterprise Europe Network, European Consumer Centres, Europe Direct, and the European Intellectual Property Rights Helpdesk.
When? 18-19 May 2019
Where? Impact Hub Bucharest, Splaiul Unirii 165, Timpuri Noi Square, 030133, Bucharest
Programme? 24-hour hackathon + keynote presentations + opportunities to network and have fun + workshops + coffee, lunch breaks and mini-challenges + exhibits
We provide … power, internet, refreshments/meals.
You provide … laptop and other necessary hardware/peripherals, personal items for comfort/hygiene, enthusiasm and energy!
Who to contact? Send questions to the hackathon team at email@example.com
Hackathons will also take place in
- Barcelona - Challenge: Database (31 May-1 June 2019)