The trend reports tackle innovative business practices from a policy perspective. They help policy makers understand the latest trends in business and industry. These reports also give specific policy recommendations to help European businesses achieve their potential and scale-up successful innovative solutions in the EU. The study reports present the findings and policy implications of dedicated studies on key business innovation issues.
- Study report: 'Regulatory barriers and firm innovation performance'
- Study report: 'Regulatory barriers and cross-border commercialisation of innovation'
- Trend report: 'Optimal recycling, big data from space, and blockchain applications: disruption and policy response'
- Trend report: 'Disruptive innovations and policy responses: self-production, insects as food, flying sensors, graphene & others’
- Trend report: ‘Disruptive innovations and forward-looking policies towards smart value chains’
- Trend report: ‘Smart factories, clean tech and customer experience’
- Trend report: ‘Design for innovation, smart living and innovative business models’
- Trend report: ‘Un-locking the potential of business and societal innovation’