In these workshops, experts from the European Commission, industry, and associations will discuss current and future battery applications in the automotive, stationary energy storage, maritime, and battery manufacturing sectors. They will also discuss the new jobs and skills needed to ensure the competitiveness of EU industry.
Workshop topics and dates
- Vessels of the future: maritime batteries – job roles and skills, 19 January 2021, 13:00 - 14:30
- Battery cells manufacturing – job roles and skills, 20 January 2021, 10:00 - 11:30
- Stationary energy storage in grids and telecom applications – safety and future job roles and skills, 26 January 2021, 15:00 - 16:15
- Electric vehicle manufacturing and battery integration – future qualifications needed, 27 January 2021, 14:00 - 15:30
- 12 Januar 2021
- Generaldirektoratet for det Indre Marked, Erhvervspolitik, Iværksætteri og SMV’er