To assist, the European Commission has issued a ‘notice for readiness’ in the field of exhaustion of intellectual property rights, which can be found below.
All interested parties are reminded of the legal situation applicable as of the end of the transition period whether a future partnership agreement is concluded or not.
The notice also explains certain rules of the withdrawal agreement where relevant.
- Readiness notice for stakeholders: Withdrawal of the UK and EU rules in the field of exhaustion of intellectual property rights (PDF)
- Other readiness notices on the impact of the UK’s withdrawal are available on the Commission’s website at Getting ready for the end of the transition period
- More information on the negotiations on the future partnership between the EU and the UK
- Datum der Veröffentlichung
- 30 Juni 2020
- Generaldirektion Binnenmarkt, Industrie, Unternehmertum und KMU