The Motor Vehicles Emissions Group (MVEG) was set up in the early 1990s as a sub-group of the Motor Vehicles Working group, with a particular focus on emissions from light and heavy-duty vehicles.
The MVEG is tasked with advising the Commission on policy initiatives and legislative proposals related to emissions from motor vehicles, alternative power trains, and electromobility in particular. It ensures feedback from the broader stakeholders' community on this subject, with a special focus on medium and long-term perspective.
Membership is open to:
- organisations, including companies, associations, NGOs, trade unions, universities and research institutes
- EU countries' authorities at national, regional or local level
- other public entities, such as union bodies, offices or agencies and international organisations
For detailed information on how to apply, the selection criteria, and the selection procedure, please see the call document.
- Datum der Veröffentlichung
- 10 Juli 2018
- Generaldirektion Binnenmarkt, Industrie, Unternehmertum und KMU