The European Commission's Directorate-General for Entrepreneurship and SMEs is organising 'EU Open for Business - A New Compass for SMEs' 26-28 May 2021 to help small businesses navigate the digital and green transitions as well as the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Through a series of webinars, we'll present the various EU support tools and programmes on offer for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) through EU Open for Business (EUO4B). The webinars cover EU business, finance and IP support.
The event takes place 26-28 May between 10.00 and 16.00 CET.
You can follow the event via live streaming:
The webinars wrap up our five-year campaign across EU countries to inform SMEs about available EU support for their business. It also updates participants on the latest EU support developments, novelties, and future possibilities.
SMEs will discover more about the SME Strategy for a sustainable and digital Europe and also what the EU has on offer to help them
- do business in the EU’s Single Market
- access finance for SMEs
- navigate Intellectual Property rules
- link up with fellow entrepreneurs starting out
- access new markets in the EU and beyond
- use space data for their business
- Közzététel dátuma
- 2021. május 25.
- Belső Piaci, Ipar-, Vállalkozás- és Kkv-politikai Főigazgatóság