- Datum der Veröffentlichung
- 22. Juni 2015
- Generaldirektion Binnenmarkt, Industrie, Unternehmertum und KMU
Due to the difference in IP systems between Europe and China, many companies do not know how to protect their designs.
While in Europe you can seek protection for an original work as either a registered or unregistered design, in China designs fall under the scope of patent protection, while no protection is offered to unregistered designs.
This China IPR SME Helpdesk guide gives:
- an in-depth overview of the protection offered by the China design patent;
- an explanation of the differences with the European system;
- advice on how to make a successful application and how to enforce the design patent.