- Dáta foilsithe
- 24 Bealtaine 2018
- Ard-Stiúrthóireacht um an Margadh Inmheánach, Tionsclaíocht, Fiontraíocht agus Fiontair Bheaga agus Mheánmhéide
This study aims to provide a description and preliminary assessment of the regulatory environment in EU countries while taking into account the dynamics and on-going changes in the sector.
There are 5 components to the study:
- Description of the regulatory environment surrounding the collaborative economy in the short-term accommodation sector
- Legal assessment of the regulatory framework for providers of accommodation services and for online collaborative platforms active in the field
- Assessment of the degree of restrictiveness/openness of the regulatory environment in the collaborative economy (providers and platforms)
- Report providing an overview of the development and impact of the short-term accommodation rental sector
This report is built on 11 market case studies:
- Final report on best practices for the collaborative economy in the short-term accommodation sector
The information and views set out in this study are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of the Commission.