The European Partnership for Alternative Approaches to Animal Testing holds a conference each year, raising relevant issues and discussing results of the work done during the last year.
Annual conference 2022: How can EPAA help the successful implementation of the EU chemical strategy for sustainability?
The online 2022 conference will take place on 15 November 2022.
- Annual conference 2021: 15 years of EPAA contribution to the 3Rs
- Annual conference 2020: 15 years of EPAA contribution to the 3Rs
- 2019: Building confidence for the use of 3Rs
- 2018: Pooling resources to promote the use of alternative methods for advancing safety assessment
- 2017: Building synergies for alternatives
- 2016: Science-based regulation
- 2015: A decade of support to the 3Rs
- 2014: How to facilitate the use of alternative methods by regulators?
- 2013: More predictive safety science for a more competitive Europe
- 2012: Global cooperation on alternatives (3Rs) to animal testing
If you have any questions regarding the EPAA Annual Conference, please send a message to email@example.com.