The calls for proposals of ELIIT Project were respectively closed on 30 March 2020 and on 14 April 2021.
Learn more about the selected partnerships
Common eligibility criteria - The organisation must be legally and operationally established in the EU or a COSME associated country
- EU countries - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden
- COSME associated countries - Iceland, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Kosovo*, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Moldova, Ukraine and Armenia
(*This designation is without prejudice to positions on status and is in line with UNSCR 1244/1999 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence.)
- The United Kingdom**
(**ELIIT project was launched under the Multiannual Financial Framework (MFF) of the European Union, 2014 – 2020. The UK contributed financially to it. Thus, the UK is part of the COSME programme for this MFF period. Therefore, UK SMEs are eligible to apply to the ELIIT project.)
Moreover, the applying organisation must not be in the process of receivership or bankruptcy.
Specific criteria for TCLF SMEs - To qualify as an SME, an organisation must
- conform to our definition of an SME
- be active in the textile, clothing, leather and/or footwear sectors
- be willing to integrate innovative technology-based solutions into its products, services or processes
Specific criteria for providers and owners of technology (e.g. research centres, universities, innovation centres, competence centres)
To apply, the organisation must own the relevant technologies or have the right to use them freely.
Application process and selection criteria
The following steps group the processes of registration, application, and selection of projects on the EMS platform
Step 1: Registration and validation based on eligibility criteria
All potential partners must register and fulfil the eligibility criteria individually.
Step 2: Submission of partnership project proposal
After registration and validation of the partners´ profiles, the project proposal must be submitted in partnership via the EMS platform
- if you do not have a partner, you can find one on the EMS platform
- if you already have a partner outside the ELIIT project, both must register on the EMS platform
- if you can’t find a partner on the EMS platform please contact email@example.com and we will assist you
Read the ‘guide for applicants’ and the application form for more information.
Step 3: Assessment and selection of projects
The assessment process is divided into 2 stages
- Pre-selection: eligible project proposals will be evaluated according to the award criteria described in the guide for applicants. The process will result in a shortlist of finalist projects
- Final evaluation: shortlisted projects will be evaluated by the ELIIT steering board, which will decide on the final list of projects to be supported