This statement applies to content published on the domain: https://single-market-economy.ec.europa.eu/.
It does not apply to other content or websites published on any of its subdomains. These websites and their content will have their own specific accessibility statement.
This website is managed by Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible, including people with disabilities.
You should be able to:
- zoom up to 200% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using a modern screen reader and speech recognition software (on your computer or phone)
This website is partially compliant with and the . See ‘Non-accessible content’ for more details.
The website was last tested on 30/11/2023.
Preparation of this statement
This statement was reviewed on 06/12/2023.
This statement was prepared based on a self-assessment done by the webmaster of this website.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- E-mail: grow-webmasterec [dot] europa [dot] eu (grow-webmaster[at]ec[dot]europa[dot]eu)
- Feedback form: https://european-union.europa.eu/contact-eu_en
We try to respond to feedback within 15 business days from the date of receipt of the enquiry by the responsible Commission department.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The ‘Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs’ website is designed to be compatible with the following most used assistive technologies:
- the latest version of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari browsers;
- in combination with the latest versions of JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver and TalkBack.
The accessibility of the ‘Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs’ website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the ‘Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs’ website, we are aware of some limitations, which we are working to fix. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you encounter an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the ‘Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs’ website:
- Some heading elements are not used consistently.
- Some documents published in the past in a PDF format may not be accessible.
- Some iframe elements don’t have title attribute.