- small and medium-sized enterprises | entrepreneurship | industrial policy | circular economy | intellectual property | innovation | business cluster
The event is organised by the European Commission's Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs together with Romania, under the Romanian Presidency of the Council of the EU.
The conference will feature high-level policy discussions, inspiring speeches and practical good practice examples about recent and future priorities for cluster policies and about developments to support sustainable industrial modernisation and interregional cooperation. The spotlight will be on building bridges among the different actors of the cluster community. Discussions will focus on topics such as digitisation and skills gap, circular economy, shared value and social impact. The conference will use an interactive approach, where participants will be invited to actively contribute, collaborate and co-create.
The European Cluster Conference 2019 is an opportunity for you to:
- have your say about the main cluster-related policy developments at EU, national and regional level
- listen to feedback from EU Cluster Week events and comment on current and upcoming challenges and opportunities
- exchange ideas and best practices on how these challenges can be tackled
- vote for the European Cluster Manager of the Year and the European Strategic Cluster Partnership of the Year
- team up with others by networking during the conference and engaging in the pre-conference EU matchmaking event
Participation in the conference will be free of charge. Registration will open around mid/end of February. Early registration is advised to ensure registration.
- See more details on the EU Cluster Conference website
- See the draft program
- Contact: GROW-CLUSTERS@ec.europa.eu
- For practical information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Palace of the Parliament, Strada Izvor Nr. 2-4, Bucharest, Romania