Book your seat, 3 weeks left to register, registration will end on 14 April 2023, 23:59 CEST
- Brussels, Belgium
- Live streaming available
- Charlemagne building of the European Commission170 rue de la Loi, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
- Starts on Friday 5 May 2023, 09:00 CEST
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
After five years, European Tourism Day is back!
Since 2018, several challenges have confronted the EU tourism ecosystem, but it now has the tools to look forward towards 2030.
After a long and intense co-creation process, the transition pathway for tourism was published in February 2022 and was used as a basis for the European Tourism Agenda 2030, adopted by the Council last December.
On the occasion of European tourism Day 2023, the European Commission intends to organise
- an orientation debate to discuss the resilience of the ecosystem
- three roundtables, each focusing on different important aspects such as the twin transition and the upskilling of the workforce in the EU tourism ecosystem
The event will take place in Brussels on 5 May 2023.
Web streaming will be available on this page.
Please save the date. We will publish registration links for onsite participation on this page within the coming weeks.
- Draft agenda
- European Tourism Day livestream (5 May 2023, 9:00 - 18:00)