To assist, the European Commission is reviewing, and where necessary updating, the over 100 sector-specific stakeholder ‘preparedness notices’ it published during the Article 50 negotiations with the United Kingdom.
An updated so-called ‘notice for readiness’ related to EU rules on the export of cultural goods will be issued if necessary.
In the meantime, please find the preparedness notice below.
- Preparedness notice for stakeholders: Withdrawal of the UK and EU rules in relation to the export of cultural goods
- Readiness notices on the impact of the UK’s withdrawal are available on the Commission’s website at Getting ready for the end of the transition period
- More information on the negotiations on the future partnership between the EU and the UK
- More information on the Commission’s policy for the single market for goods.
- Publication date
- 20 March 2020
- Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs