The Commission announces the launch of a survey to collect additional feedback in the context of the eInvoicing directive.
The survey intends to cover all eInvoicing stakeholders’ views on a wide variety of topics, particularly among small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), accountants and large corporations.
Through this survey, we are inviting stakeholders and the wider public to share their experiences and provide feedback on the following
- synergies with other EU initiatives
- uptake of eInvoicing in public procurement
- effects of the directive on the internal market
- efficiency of the directive in meeting its objectives
- future needs of eInvoicing in Europe
Your input will be used to inform a report on the evaluation of the directive. This feedback will help the Commission further understand the benefits and challenges of eInvoicing and help identify potential improvement opportunities.
All citizens and relevant organisations are welcome to contribute to this survey.
Interested parties can provide their input to the eInvoicing survey until 30 June 2023.
- eInvoicing website
- Directive 2014/55/EU on Electronic Invoicing in Public Procurement
- eInvoicing survey
- Get started with eInvoicing
- eInvoicing webpage
The eInvoicing Building Block team is pleased reply to any questions and also receive your feedback via email at EC-EINVOICING-SUPPORT@EC.EUROPA.EU
- Publication date
- 16 May 2023
- Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs