Links to external sites/resources
- CIRCABC:Communication and Information Resource Centre for Administrations, Businesses and Citizens, providing for specific "Interest Groups" to interchange contents
- NANDO:Information system/database for New Approach Notified and Designated Organisations: lists of "Notified Bodies"
- ICSMS:Internet-supported information and communication system for the pan-European market surveillance activities carried out by EU national authorities
Links to other relevant organisations/bodies
- For manufacturers:
- For workers:
- The European Trade Union Confederation (ETUC)
- For end-users:
- The European Boating Association (EBA)
European Notified Bodies:
Conformity assessment bodies, notified by national authorities to carry out the conformity assessment procedures on products to be placed on the EU market. See the lists on the NANDO website.
European Coordination of Notified Bodies
Technical Secretariat of Notified Bodies for Recreational craft
via Dante n. 48
I-38068 Rovereto – TN
Ms Sara Balzano
Tel.: +39 464 486 333
European Standardisation Organisations (ESO):
ESOs develop European harmonised standards, with references published in the Official Journal of the European Union. The use of harmonised standards by the manufacturers presumes conformity with the essential health and safety requirements of the applicable EU legislation.
For the Recreational Craft sector, two ESO’s are relevant:
- The European Committee for Standardisation (CEN);
- European Committee for Electro-technical Standardisation (CENELEC)
Both ESO’s cooperate at international level with the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) and the International Electro-technical Commission (IEC)