This section provides Webinars and PowerPoint training material ready for download in seven languages. This material can be used by trainers, educators, companies who want to train their employees and suppliers, and also by industry associations and any stakeholder who wants to learn about the OECD due diligence guidance.
This section contains webinars and PowerPoint training material on the following subjects
1. The new EU regulation
2. Step 1: Establish strong management systems
3. Step 2: Risk identification and assessment
4. Step 3: Respond to risks
5. Step 4: Audit
6. Step 5: Reporting
7. CSR and SDGs
8. Artisanal small-scale mining (ASM)
Going the extra mile
Existing initiatives upstream
Are you interested in getting involved in ongoing initiatives and driving positive and sustainable impact at the mining stage? This section provides links to existing initiatives that can help you deliver positive impacts upstream.
- The Responsible Minerals Initiative has created a compelling infographic which illustrates existing initiatives you can engage with. See the infographic.
Disclaimer: The inclusion of a service provider or industry initiative is neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. The onus is on SMEs to thoroughly research which service provider or industry initiative is the right option for them, and that may ultimately be an entity not listed below.
While the authors have taken all reasonable steps to include as many existing service providers (within the EU) as possible, there will be unintentional omissions. If you would like to recommend the inclusion of a service provider in a future iteration of this Toolbox, please contact us.
Disclaimer: the events below are external and not Commission-related.
Please visit the organisers’ webpages for updates.
- 8 September 2022 to 9 September 2022 (Prague, Czechia): International Conference on Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- 8 September 2022 to 9 September 2022 (Sydney, Australia): ESG Procurement Conference 2022
- 20 September 2022 to 21 September 2022 (Barcelona, Spain): European Battery Raw Materials Conference 2022
- 3 October 2022 to 4 October 2022 (London & virtual): Reuters IMPACT: Leadership Summit & Global Broadcast
- 3 October 2022 to 6 October 2022 (Virtual, London & Abu Dhabi): Sustainability Week: Countdown to COP27
- 11 October 2022 to 8 November 2022 (Virtual & in-person): EcoVadis World Tour 2022
- 16 October 2022 to 18 October 2022 (Lisbon, Portugal): LBMA/LPPM Global Precious Metals Conference 2022
- 17 October 2022 to 20 October 2022 (Santa Clara, California, USA & virtual): RBA and RMI Annual Conference 2022
- 24 October 2022 (London, UK): LME Metals Seminar
- 9 November 2022 to 10 November 2022 (Cologne, Germany): The Greener Manufacturing Show
- 16 November 2022 to 17 November 2022 (London & virtual): Responsible Investment Forum: Europe
- 1 February 2023 to 3 February 2023 (Ljubljana, Slovenia & virtual): Nineteenth International Conference on Environmental, Cultural, Economic & Social Sustainability
- 6 February to 7 February 2023 (Amsterdam, Netherlands): International Conference on Sustainability of Supply Chains
- Week of the 27nd of March 2023 (Paris & virtual): 2023 OECD Global Anti-Corruption & Integrity Forum
- 28 March 2023 (London, UK): ESG & Climate Risk Summit Europe 2023
- 23 May 2023 to 26 May 2023 (Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine): 4th International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters
- June 2023 (London, UK): Responsible Business Europe 2023
- 22 June 2023 to 23 June 2023 (Oslo, Norway): International Conference on Sustainability of Supply Chains
- 16 August 2023 to 17 August 2023 (Barcelona, Spain): International Conference on Green Supply Chain and Sustainability