- Datum der Veröffentlichung
- 4 Juni 2020
- Generaldirektion Binnenmarkt, Industrie, Unternehmertum und KMU
SRPP asks public buyers to look beyond the price of products or services and consider how they are produced, sourced, and delivered. The 71 cases in the SRPP report show that public buyers who want to use procurement to strategically deliver positive social outcomes have a wide range of legal and practical tools available.
The report compiles cases from 27 countries, including 22 EU countries and 5 non-EU countries. The cases address a diverse selection of products and services and encompass all phases of the public procurement process. They also include a broad range of public buyers from local and national governments to public hospitals. These good practices further show that SRPP is possible in a wide array of sectors.
Good practice cases
- Cleaning and facility management services
- Food/catering services
- Gardening services
- Social services
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Good practices in other sectors