The EPAA includes 5 Directorates-General of the European Commission, 38 companies, and 8 European industry federations, representing 7 industrial sectors.
All the EPAA partners are committed to and capable of further implementing the 3Rs declaration.
Companies and other stakeholders sharing the objective of the 3Rs declaration and willing to join the partnership activities should contact the EPAA secretariat or their respective European trade associations.
The EPAA steering committee (SC), under the joint chairmanship of the European Commission and the Industry, is responsible for providing strategic direction and for the adoption, implementation and review of the EPAA action programme 2016-2020 (364 kB). The SC meets 4 times a year.
The mirror group (MG) consists of representatives of civil society and includes academia, animal welfare and 3Rs centres. It acts as a consultation forum in an advisory capacity to the steering committee for the implementation of the action programme, the EPAA projects and adds a broader societal perspective to EPAA’s work. The EPAA MG meets with the SC quarterly.
A secretariat supports the EPAA with daily organisation, communication and outreach, preparation of meetings and workshops, and implementation of the steering committee's decisions. This permanent team is based in Brussels.
Enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DG Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs
- DG Research and Innovation
- DG Health and Food Safety
- DG Environment
- DG Joint Research Centre
- European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- European Chemicals Agency (ECHA)
- European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- Chemicals (CEFIC)
- Cosmetics and personal care (Cosmetics Europe)
- CropLife Europe
- Fragrances (IFRA)
- Pharmaceuticals (EFPIA)
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEunited/COSMED)
- Soaps and detergents (AISE)
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Essity (previously called SCA, Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget)
- Estée Lauder
- Glaxo SmithKline
- Gowan Crop Protection
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck Sharp and Dohme - MSD Animal Health
- Novo Nordisk
- Procter & Gamble
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Revlon-Elizabeth Arden
- Sasol Chemicals